dont you just love cake pictures.
our family next to our birthday sign that our sweet neighbors made for us.
coley getting her bitty baby out of the box. we couldnt get the plastic ties off fast enough
its so hard to believe that coley is one already. and actually she is 13 months by the time I am posting this picture. She is talking so much these days. at her one year check up the dr asked if she could say a few words. i said, " a few, she can say at least 25." when he walked out of the room i thought maybe I am exaggerating a little bit. so while i was waiting i started writing them down and much to my surprise I got to 26! Now she can say even more. most of her sentences are jibber jabber with one word I know. however she can throw something down and say, "uh-oh dropped it." I think she is taking after me with all that talking. some days i think she talks more than chandler. I love love love the time I get to spend with her. she is so cheerful and full of energy. i feel so lucky to have such a blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment